International warranty term: Two year from the date of purchase. This warranty covers manufacturing defects on the watch itself and movement parts (movement and movement related parts). Wear and tear, and other parts
To claim your warranty, you can send it to the nearest service center either in person or by post. Note that repair/replacements will be charged in the following cases, even during the warranty term.
- Failure or damage caused by the improper use or carelessness(knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.)
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification by non-authorized service centers
- Failure or damage caused by fire or water, or a natural disaster such as for example an earthquake
- Esthetic changes that occur during normal wear and tear and aging (minor scratches, etc.; on the case and/or crystal, alteration of the colour on the wristband and the peeling of the plating).
- In case the retail store and the purchase date are not indicated on the warranty, or if this information has been rewritten
- If the warranty is not submitted along with the watch.
- The case, dial, hands, crystal, watchband or other parts thereof may be replaced with substitutes if the originals are not available.
This warranty warrants that you can receive free replacement in accordance with the terms set forth herein and within the specified term, and shall not restrict any lawful right of the Customer.
Please contact us for the full address of service centres at your country.
List of Service Centres
- Hong Kong
- Saudi Arabia